One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After my hair appointment, we had to go and pick up Chandler's suit from the dry-cleaners and stop by the bakery to pick up the cake.’
- ‘For this project, I would definitely use the dry-cleaner.’
- ‘I realize that my dress, fresh from the dry-cleaners, is downstairs in the living room.’
- ‘Start off by locating the dry-cleaner and laundry service closest to where you will be staying.’
- ‘For a place to be a convenient one to live in, there needs to be somewhere to get keys made; there needs to be a dry-cleaner; there needs to be a place to have a car repaired.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.