One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Himalayan primula with a globular head of flowers on an erect stem.
- ‘Perennials that have seeded themselves into the borders include the blue grass, marjoram, evening primrose and the purple-flowered drumstick primula.’
- ‘There is also a lovely honeysuckle, some crocosmia, lilac drumstick primula, catmint, rosemary and sage.’
- ‘The drumstick primrose is an early bloomer - March in my garden.’
- ‘Far easier to please is Primula denticulata, the drumstick primula, which comes in a variety of colours.’
- ‘The rounded flower heads of Drumstick Primrose appear very early in the spring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.