One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drug addict or habitual user of drugs.‘a classroom full of bikers, druggers, and thugs’
abuser, userView synonyms
- ‘Small towns are full of druggers, hiding from the detectives in cities.’
- ‘In the US the prisons are full of druggers and petty thieves.’
- ‘I don't think I was ever a real drugger - I was always on time for work and always kept everything in order.’
- ‘He's been a drugger for a long, long time.’
- ‘He's a drunk and a drugger.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.