Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A drug addict or habitual user of drugs.‘a classroom full of bikers, druggers, and thugs’
abuser, userView synonyms
- ‘He's a drunk and a drugger.’
- ‘He's been a drugger for a long, long time.’
- ‘Small towns are full of druggers, hiding from the detectives in cities.’
- ‘In the US the prisons are full of druggers and petty thieves.’
- ‘I don't think I was ever a real drugger - I was always on time for work and always kept everything in order.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.