One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the problems facing police in the battle against drug-drivers is the lack of a simple test to show whether people are driving while under the influence of drugs.’
- ‘The RAC said: "The camera can't catch the drink-driver, drug-driver, tail-gater or dangerous driver."’
- ‘The proposed drugs tests called FIT (Field Impairment Tests) were first introduced in the US in the 1970s to catch drug-drivers.’
- ‘The discovery was made when all eight Scottish police forces recently targeted drug-drivers over a 48-hour period as part of the nationwide Know the Score campaign.’
- ‘Drug-drivers face the same penalties as those caught over the drink-drive limit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.