One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The system in a motor vehicle which connects the transmission to the drive axles.
- ‘I'm not that nuts about hybrids because, in essence, you need two drivetrains, not one.’
- ‘Many have drivetrains taken from sport sedans, with suspensions to match.’
- ‘Keeping such a powerful motor, and indeed the rest of the drivetrain alive is a monumental task in itself.’
- ‘The compact dimensions of the system means minimum impact on interior space and the design of the drivetrain is surprisingly simple but highly efficient.’
- ‘The advertised peak power is lower than a conventional drivetrain, yet it achieves the acceleration performance of a much more powerful system.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.