One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for army ant
- ‘New World army ants and driver ants from Africa are swarm raiders, hunting above ground.’
- ‘The animals you need to look out for in the forest are snakes, bees, driver ants, and wasps.’
- ‘Scores of dark brown driver ants with saw toothed jaws slashed through flower and leaf, devouring everything it their path.’
- ‘A driver ant is painful to a human being when it gets into the nasal passages and the eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.