One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A space inside a computer in which a floppy disk, hard disk, or disk drive can be accommodated.
- ‘Installation went without any problems really, apart from having to find another 4 screws to attach the assembled drive bay to my tower.’
- ‘I ended up scratching up the inside drive bay pretty badly in the end.’
- ‘The hard drive installs into a small bay that's just beneath the floppy drive bay.’
- ‘The case has a removable drive bay to facilitate storage installation.’
- ‘If you prefer the internal route, add a removable drive bay to your computer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.