One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A combination of drivability, quality construction, good specification and a very user-friendly interior layout make this a seriously worthy car for fleet and family use.’
- ‘However, there is an important principle that must be taken into account, says Mercedes, and that is that these innovative systems must not impair the drivability of the car.’
- ‘The extreme cold has an uncanny way of affecting the drivability and performance of a car: everything is working that much harder in minus 40 weather.’
- ‘‘Diesels have tremendous torque, and torque equals drivability,’ he says.’
- ‘But the new car has a level of refinement and driveability that wasn't required in the Roadster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.