One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Access data which is in a lower level of a hierarchically structured database.‘just click on a button and drill down until you find the level of detail you require’as modifier ‘a drill-down menu of topics’
- ‘Upon visiting the home page, the user types in the name of the site, rather than drilling down a hierarchy of categorized links.’
- ‘If you feel, however, that the e-mail might be legit, log in to your account using the company's Web site and drill down to the personal account information page yourself.’
- ‘The reporting interface is done well, and it allows you to drill down to various levels of detail.’
- ‘If you're looking for specific facts, you're best off drilling down directly with a search engine such as Google.’
- ‘You can also drill down by categories or conduct an advanced search.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.