One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But this was not a day which encouraged the dribblers.’
- ‘Sometimes unguarded dribblers bounce the ball off their foot.’
- ‘He gets you on the edge of your seat - everyone likes to see dribblers.’
- ‘The reason you refuse to wear a necktie is because you're a dribbler.’
- ‘He is a superb dribbler with good crosses who can cause problems for any team from his left midfield position.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.