One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This involved making holes in the window tracks and has not eliminated the draftiness.’
- ‘In a recent survey of the 46 staff who work on the lower floor of the annexe, 38 said they were concerned about overcrowding, 20 said they were affected by overheating and 16 complained about the cold and draughtiness of the building.’
- ‘Since the air isn't blown forcefully downward, you won't feel draftiness or chill.’
- ‘He figured it must've come from the draftiness of the jail cell.’
- ‘I stripped down to my boxers, ignoring the draftiness in my room, and started doing push ups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.