One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Give it up for a gutsy pair of slouchy, droopy midcalf boots that ask to hold a drapey pair of pants.’
- ‘This is a very flattering and super quick skirt to make and your end product will look best if a drapey good quality fabric is used.’
- ‘They look horrible on the ball, but the tops were soft and drapey.’
- ‘Knitwear and jackets are slim, while pants are slim through the hips and thighs with a soft and drapey flare.’
- ‘But for anything more tailored, this method makes the rayon far too soft and drapey.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.