One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Writers will also be given dramaturgical support and workshop time during September 2005, with professional actors and director, to assist them in the development of their work.’
- ‘This is a marriage of dramaturgical convenience.’
- ‘I think he has a dramaturgical role, one of social perspective and counseling.’
- ‘We designed the conference scenario after the dramaturgical structure of a Brechtian play.’
- ‘I have a strong dramaturgical sense of realizing the playwright's vision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.