One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We designed the conference scenario after the dramaturgical structure of a Brechtian play.’
- ‘This is a marriage of dramaturgical convenience.’
- ‘I have a strong dramaturgical sense of realizing the playwright's vision.’
- ‘I think he has a dramaturgical role, one of social perspective and counseling.’
- ‘Writers will also be given dramaturgical support and workshop time during September 2005, with professional actors and director, to assist them in the development of their work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.