One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See drag race
- ‘He soon began drag racing at local tracks and competing in oval-track stock-car events.’
- ‘Being an old-fashioned racer, I have always thought that slowing down a race car is antithetical to the concept of drag racing.’
- ‘Through their father's guidance, drag racing became their love and passion, and it became their goal to own a Top Fuel team.’
- ‘She might be involved in stock car racing, but drag racing will always be number one in her heart.’
- ‘Though the venues are similar, a major difference between drag racing and stock car racing is pit access.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.