One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, there is no self, no being prior to its doxological performance.’
- ‘And so the human being is by nature a doxological being, and a Eucharistic being.’
- ‘Both combine God and the Lamb as joint objects of doxological honor and praise.’
- ‘This psalm is a good example of the doxological character of worship in Chronicles.’
- ‘Second, there is a given doxological posture that demarcates and identifies a space as a contemplative and healing place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.