One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A yoga pose in which the body assumes an inverted V shape, with the hands and feet on the floor, and the buttocks pointing upwards.‘just because you're not in a yoga studio, it doesn't mean you can't practise your downward dog’
- ‘Certainly those comments ring true for yoga devotee Janine, who is signed up and ready to greet the new year in downward dog.’
- ‘Hold position and breathe normally, then exhale as you push back into downward-facing dog.’
- ‘Does your yoga teacher know the difference between a cobra and a downward dog?’
- ‘After the class, she pulled me aside and told me my downward-dog had improved marvelously over the course of the 90 minute class.’
- ‘One walks away with a new appreciation of downward dog after holding the posture for an extended period of time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.