One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A real town downer for many downtowners is the lack of a sense of neighbourhood.’
- ‘Ridiculed by downtowners, Scarborough is much larger than most people realize, filling almost a third of the megacity map and home to 24 per cent of its population.’
- ‘How many of downtowners or east Vanners belong to or support either the Fraser Institute or the Vancouver Board of Trade?’
- ‘Second, downtowners will be able to take advantage of a free bike-borrowing service (as long as they provide proper ID and proof of employment).’
- ‘Every time we pass by the Angelika, that once great bastion of independent film for downtowners, we look to see what's showing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.