One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A real town downer for many downtowners is the lack of a sense of neighbourhood.’
- ‘Second, downtowners will be able to take advantage of a free bike-borrowing service (as long as they provide proper ID and proof of employment).’
- ‘How many of downtowners or east Vanners belong to or support either the Fraser Institute or the Vancouver Board of Trade?’
- ‘Every time we pass by the Angelika, that once great bastion of independent film for downtowners, we look to see what's showing.’
- ‘Ridiculed by downtowners, Scarborough is much larger than most people realize, filling almost a third of the megacity map and home to 24 per cent of its population.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.