One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mews is accessed through a panelled teak door with frosted glass, which leads through to an integrated garage/office with downlighting, shelving and a slate tiled floor.’
- ‘He takes me to the kitchen - expanses of terracotta tiles, downlighting, new designer units, and a resplendent cream four-oven Aga.’
- ‘Are they more the type you find hanging out around your polished granite benchtop with halogen downlighting perhaps?’
- ‘This may encompass recessed corrected-fluorescent lighting over stall areas, halogen downlighting near sinks and mirrors, and accent lighting via wallmounted sconces to highlight decorative tile or artwork.’
- ‘The Kendal students offered a fixed bridge with a modern twist, including downlighting under the bridge, vandal-proof towpath bins and benches, and a decrease in gradient of Parkside Road.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.