One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The man's reputation doubtlessly preceded him.’
- ‘Sinn Fein's negotiating position is doubtlessly as strategic and considered as ever.’
- ‘In the course of his research he will doubtlessly have stumbled across this aspect.’
- ‘Maybe some paid advertising on the walls, doubtlessly there only after some controversy and serious budget problems.’
- ‘Because of his deep pockets, he is doubtlessly encouraged to change virtually everything about his visage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.