One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Layers of confusion build and opinions that once were entirely convincing become doubtable and strange.’
- ‘What is doubtable, or at least unproven, is the capacity of modern humans to choose, make, and maintain such an economy.’
- ‘The existence of a cover-up is not doubted by anyone in particular, you understand, it's just ontologically a doubtable concept.’
- ‘Jethro Tull fans are some of the most virulent, trivia-obsessed blowhards this side of a Magic convention, and their argumentative nature and fierce defense of Jethro Tull's doubtable importance are nearly comical.’
- ‘It is doubtable in this case if you can play with comfort in resolutions over 1024x768 because the average performance of both the platforms may go down to below 60 fps in 1280x1024.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.