One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An alternative dosimetric approach has been proposed, termed implicit dosimetry.’
- ‘The advantages and disadvantages of electronic dosimetric techniques have been described previously.’
- ‘Study cohorts were defined from employment or dosimetric records of participating facilities or, where available, from centralised national dose registries.’
- ‘No dosimetric measures of the parents were undertaken.’
- ‘In this paper we present the use of these dosimetric techniques to study human exposure in a high-latitude polar location with a 24 hour photoperiod.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.