One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At about midlength of the dorsal ridge of the pubis, a small pubic tubercle is directed dorsolaterally.’
- ‘First, the limb girdles are elaborated ventrally but reduced dorsolaterally.’
- ‘The orbits are circular in outline and project dorsolaterally.’
- ‘The shaft of the rib is minimal and is directed dorsolaterally and posteriorly.’
- ‘Ascending from the medulla and curving dorsolaterally into the tegmentum of the midbrain is the medial lemniscus, on its way to the thalamus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.