One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The orbits are circular in outline and project dorsolaterally.’
- ‘The shaft of the rib is minimal and is directed dorsolaterally and posteriorly.’
- ‘Ascending from the medulla and curving dorsolaterally into the tegmentum of the midbrain is the medial lemniscus, on its way to the thalamus.’
- ‘At about midlength of the dorsal ridge of the pubis, a small pubic tubercle is directed dorsolaterally.’
- ‘First, the limb girdles are elaborated ventrally but reduced dorsolaterally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.