One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He just rubbed his sore cheek and smiled dopily up at her.’
- ‘He just smiled at me dopily and took a hamburger off of the plate my mom had just set on the table.’
- ‘I bumbled through the weekend dopily and fell into a heavy sleep last night - my bed too comfortable, hot water bottle too comforting.’
- ‘He is dopily debonair, sings commandingly, and has enough comic tricks to fill an encyclopedia.’
- ‘I caught myself in the process of smiling dopily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.