One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lending extra doominess to the crushing, groove-infused riffs are the heavy bass lines.’
- ‘By the time of their sixth album, however, he was gone, and so was some of the doominess of the previous albums.’
- ‘If anything, I think we could've added a few more upbeat tracks to maybe offset some of the doominess, but on a complete, singular level I think the CD makes a pretty cohesive statement.’
- ‘Their songs run through a mixture of moods, one moment there is growling, distorted guitars and dismal-paced doominess, and the next some beautifully uncluttered pop songs.’
- ‘Yet its vision has a doominess all of its own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.