One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘The ways of plain folk,’ he says, ‘is rich material for doodlers like me.’’
- ‘Sometimes these successful strategies are easily observable from their outcomes: a person may have a gift of fluent ease in a social situation, or be a creative doodler, or demonstrate wit.’
- ‘The competition is open to all amateur artists, designers, cartoonists, doodlers and caricaturists.’
- ‘And this at a time when, for a good century, art schools had been turning doodlers into artists.’
- ‘Memories of my years as a childhood doodler resurface from time to time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.