One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The only confusing aspect of this version of the play was trying to establish early on what part the doo-woppers played in the production.’
- ‘It wasn't just the doo-woppers who padded or enriched their repertoire with pop oldies.’
- ‘This album is out of print as the doo-woppers are currently in the studio getting ready to release a new album.’
- ‘I certainly don't mean to imply that the doo-woppers don't have problems that need solving, but shouldn't these other items be of some importance and demand equally prompt attention?’
- ‘I eschewed the doo-woppers for the blues and rockabilly types.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.