One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A man with responsibilities in a ship's engine room.as modifier ‘a donkeyman greaser’
- ‘How come the donkeyman could say such things and have them sound vacant and playful?’
- ‘The donkeyman shrugged, but the hairs on his ears stood on end.’
- ‘She glared at the donkeyman, aching to feel her hands about his neck.’
- ‘The donkeyman just continued looking at him with silent inquiring eyes.’
- ‘He paused to see if the donkeyman was listening.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.