One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thanks goes out to all those who took part on a freezing Saturday morning and also to all donators and well-wishers along the route.’
- ‘Church officials say they are moved by the response and that the donators included someone on income support who sent £5 with an apology that they could not send more.’
- ‘The shortfall is expected to be met by income generated from corporate supporters and by public donators, who have already donated nearly £25,000.’
- ‘That's why, instead of compulsory donators, we need a fixed group of volunteers who know themselves well and are not eager for money.’
- ‘But the club's future is looking bright thanks to the generosity of donators and the repair work carried out by Greenwich Council.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.