One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the club's future is looking bright thanks to the generosity of donators and the repair work carried out by Greenwich Council.’
- ‘Church officials say they are moved by the response and that the donators included someone on income support who sent £5 with an apology that they could not send more.’
- ‘That's why, instead of compulsory donators, we need a fixed group of volunteers who know themselves well and are not eager for money.’
- ‘The shortfall is expected to be met by income generated from corporate supporters and by public donators, who have already donated nearly £25,000.’
- ‘Thanks goes out to all those who took part on a freezing Saturday morning and also to all donators and well-wishers along the route.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.