One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He illustrates this clash with a thoughtful review of the reform movements, beginning with fourth-century Donatism, that challenged institutional Christianity.’
- ‘He struggled to suppress African Donatism.’
- ‘If you mean that bishops are to be ignored when they speak from their office because they have sinned, then what is the difference between that and Donatism?’
- ‘I haven't heard any stories of mass conversions of Catholic parishes to Judaism or Donatism, but who knows what will happen.’
- ‘Has the man never heard of Augustine's answer to Donatism?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.