One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But then, human determination, imagination and ingenuity, when put to the service of justice, have had an uncanny and unpredictable way of playing havoc with the plans of dominators.’
- ‘As the imbalance of power between the two grows, the dominated girl is no longer recognized by her dominator as a subject.’
- ‘The two were well on their way to becoming dominators of the UK trance scene.’
- ‘It ought not be surprising at all, then, that whistleblowers get persecuted using all the insidious, ingenious, devious, and oppressive means dominators in our society can apply.’
- ‘When properly manipulated, bureaucrats can help dominators maintain their tight grip on markets while supplying a convenient scapegoat for unfair rules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.