One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘an octagonal, domical vault’another term for domed
- ‘Low-relief domical volcanoes, many less than several kilometers in diameter, are globally abundant, numbering in the hundreds of thousands.’
- ‘So the programme called for a centrally focused domical building with nine equal entrances disposed symbolically to welcome people from all directions to prayer and meditation.’
- ‘This soaring height was capped by an enormous domical monolith, weighing at least 80 tons.’
- ‘His hall's mosquelike associations appear in its orientation, colonnaded portico, domical crown, and minaretlike spire.’
- ‘But imagine a bedroom which is circular and also has a domical roof on top.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.