One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See domestic partner
- ‘At present, gay rights groups tend to focus on practical protections for domestic partnerships.’
- ‘I believe very strongly in domestic partnership rights.’
- ‘The wording of the amendment is also alleged to include verbiage which would make domestic partnerships and civil unions null and void as well.’
- ‘Through their 58 years together, they mostly stood by as others fought for rights like civil unions or domestic partnerships.’
- ‘‘It's using language to deny the reality of domestic partnerships,’ I said angrily at a meeting of our Toronto section.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.