One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A count of 18 tender points was conducted by thumb palpation, and tenderness thresholds were assessed by dolorimetry at 9 tender sites.’
- ‘All 14 patients had abnormal dolorimetry, with at least four of the six typical tender sites having scores of two kg. or less.’
- ‘Musculoskeletal tender points were measured by dolorimetry; skinfold tenderness was assessed by skin roll procedure; and reactive hyperemia was assessed with a cotton swab test.’
- ‘Pain threshold and tolerance as assessed by dolorimetry were significantly associated with average measures of clinical pain.’
- ‘Acupuncture treatment of patients was associated with decreased pain levels and fewer positive tender points as measured by dolorimetry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.