One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All 14 patients had abnormal dolorimetry, with at least four of the six typical tender sites having scores of two kg. or less.’
- ‘Pain threshold and tolerance as assessed by dolorimetry were significantly associated with average measures of clinical pain.’
- ‘Acupuncture treatment of patients was associated with decreased pain levels and fewer positive tender points as measured by dolorimetry.’
- ‘A count of 18 tender points was conducted by thumb palpation, and tenderness thresholds were assessed by dolorimetry at 9 tender sites.’
- ‘Musculoskeletal tender points were measured by dolorimetry; skinfold tenderness was assessed by skin roll procedure; and reactive hyperemia was assessed with a cotton swab test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.