One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A loose sleeve cut in one piece with the body of a garment.
- ‘It is a dreamy periwinkle in color; the dolman sleeves are a more open weave/knit in soft shades of periwinkle, silver gray and and lilac.’
- ‘Raglan and dolman sleeves will narrow the shoulders, while wide collars and padded shoulders give the illusion of wider shoulders.’
- ‘A ruched high waistband, forgiving short dolman sleeves and a subtle crossover v-neckline make this dress perfect for an evening out or attending a wedding.’
- ‘Ruching at the empire and 3/4 length dolman sleeves that offer just the right amount of coverage make for a figure flattering silhouette.’
- ‘This shirt offers simple lines with its dolman sleeves, and it's comfortable and fun too!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.