Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A loose sleeve cut in one piece with the body of a garment.
- ‘Ruching at the empire and 3/4 length dolman sleeves that offer just the right amount of coverage make for a figure flattering silhouette.’
- ‘This shirt offers simple lines with its dolman sleeves, and it's comfortable and fun too!’
- ‘A ruched high waistband, forgiving short dolman sleeves and a subtle crossover v-neckline make this dress perfect for an evening out or attending a wedding.’
- ‘It is a dreamy periwinkle in color; the dolman sleeves are a more open weave/knit in soft shades of periwinkle, silver gray and and lilac.’
- ‘Raglan and dolman sleeves will narrow the shoulders, while wide collars and padded shoulders give the illusion of wider shoulders.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.