One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He had become famous in the area as a serial dognapper.’
- ‘Going against her father's wishes in paying her dog's ransom, she personally delivers the sum to the dognappers' headquarters in Whitechapel.’
- ‘Their manifesto included an announcement that they would resort to causing false fire alarms in an effort to bring the dognappers to their knees.’
- ‘The Judge and his children are either not home or they were occupied by other things, so they don't notice this wretched dognapper.’
- ‘Before she put the blame on a band of dognappers, she should've considered the inherited traits of her beloved bundle of white.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.