One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Throughout his career he has handled whatever has been thrown at him in a characteristically calm and dignified manner, underpinned by desire and doggedness.’
- ‘There has always been a furious doggedness to him, a strong-willed purposefulness that drove him, sometimes headlong, through life.’
- ‘I have been impressed by his sheer patience, doggedness, and tenacity.’
- ‘A touch of humour, a clever retort or even quiet, dominant doggedness can be brilliantly effective - if it comes from a person whose very presence commands respect.’
- ‘Paul is still young and relatively inexperienced at this level, but no one will question his ability, his guts, his doggedness, or his commitment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.