One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the cages came off the lorry I did think one of them was a bit wobbly and dodgily stacked.’
- ‘Steven dodgily said he was fine because he had generally disposed of most of it anyway.’
- ‘My electronics knowledge is famously bad though, which is why I play with kits like this and don't, for example, dodgily solder things onto breadboards.’
- ‘Do I fill out its dodgily leading questions, thus encouraging more politicians to believe what I believe?’
- ‘Not only was the geography of Egypt all rather dodgily presented, but they couldn't even get the basic geography of London right in the bus chase seen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.