One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The documentable inaccuracy of surgeons' predictions has led to the use of computerized scheduling systems that provide OR schedulers with more accurate predictions of procedure durations.’
- ‘The level of detail required to interoperate successfully is simply not documentable - it would produce a stack of paper so high you might as well publish the source code.’
- ‘Should one concentrate on political history, full of documentable events as it is, or should one deal with social history and the daily doings of people who do not seem to ‘make history’ or shape events?’
- ‘Most of the groups he's worked with have lacked business plans, written goals and documentable procedures.’
- ‘The report also notes that the U.S. has relatively detailed and transparent laws, and thus is relatively vulnerable to documentable complaints.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.