One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the end, his position came much closer doctrinally to those of his Southern Baptist constituency than to those of more liberal positions.’
- ‘His work has advanced the church on a course that was institutionally and doctrinally unimaginable even forty years ago.’
- ‘That is where a different way of thinking, less doctrinally liberal, less fundamentalist and more pluralist, is required.’
- ‘Still, various groups differ in their understanding of what specific texts have been explicitly or doctrinally judged as constituting Scripture.’
- ‘Paul prays that the Colossian Christians will be doctrinally sound, morally upright, spiritually resilient and habitually thankful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.