One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Paul prays that the Colossian Christians will be doctrinally sound, morally upright, spiritually resilient and habitually thankful.’
- ‘His work has advanced the church on a course that was institutionally and doctrinally unimaginable even forty years ago.’
- ‘In the end, his position came much closer doctrinally to those of his Southern Baptist constituency than to those of more liberal positions.’
- ‘Still, various groups differ in their understanding of what specific texts have been explicitly or doctrinally judged as constituting Scripture.’
- ‘That is where a different way of thinking, less doctrinally liberal, less fundamentalist and more pluralist, is required.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.