One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His ‘rigidity,’ ‘dogmatism,’ and ‘carping doctrinairism’ have been repeatedly attacked.’
- ‘He continued to express his resistance to what he saw as the doctrinairism in communist literary circles in various articles.’
- ‘We shall see later that this doctrinairism was by no means Platonic: it fulfilled a very real political function, although with blindfolded eyes.’
- ‘Rationalism and doctrinairism are the diseases of our time; they pretend to have all the answers.’
- ‘This unyielding doctrinairism necessarily brought about the decline of liberalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.