One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Causing dizziness or disorientation.‘unsettling, dizzy-making sensations’
giddy-making, causing dizziness, causing giddinessView synonyms
- ‘We also ride really big, really fast, really dizzy-making rides that really should have height requirements, but don't.’
- ‘The first story takes place on a Greek island amid baking rocks and under a dizzy-making boiling sun.’
- ‘I found her show's trendy fast editing too dizzy-making.’
- ‘I was so tired of having to watch the dizzy-making spin of messages flickering by.’
- ‘I had to train it from lovely Burnham and had quite a dizzy-making journey but eventually found my way to The Ship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.