One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But just as these dizzily warped abstractions threatened to become a redundant signature style, Davie discovered a way to move on.’
- ‘He seems to have listened first to one side, then to the other, with the result that policy on the ground has swung dizzily between the two poles and chaos has been the result.’
- ‘The entire experience since they had entered the palace felt surreal, and she wondered dizzily and somewhat vaguely if she was going to faint again.’
- ‘The animal, which must have weighed about ten pounds, wobbled dizzily back to the bush.’
- ‘I dizzily pull off my boxer shorts, lose balance and crash into the shower door, which graciously opens and grants me entry into the shower.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.