One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All underscored the importance of the Supreme Court's divorcement decrees in 1948 that forced studio corporations to sell their theaters.’
- ‘The campaigners sought the divorcement of studios from their theatre chains, and in 1948 their wish was granted.’
- ‘Your life is married to the political beyond the possibility of divorcement.’
- ‘Once they have reached an agreement on rearing any children, property, debts and so on, they can get the bill of divorcement on the same day.’
- ‘But it would mean the divorcement of credit from the money mechanism, the cessation of the use of credit instruments as media of exchange.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.