One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Over the last 25 years, few topics in systematics and paleontology have been as divisively debated as the origin of birds.’
- ‘The play will bring the 20th Century's most ‘notorious tyrant’ daringly and divisively on to the stage.’
- ‘What had been envisioned in 1937 as an operation of quick decision had by 1941 become a massively and divisively institutionalized conflict with no end in sight.’
- ‘‘Never trust anyone over 30,’ they used to say, divisively.’
- ‘But I did witness him destroy characters who criticised our great leaders and act divisively in my party.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.