One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another complication is that sometimes there seems no way to resolve the antinomies, as in the case of the divisibility of matter.’
- ‘Presumably, though, there is a smallest size of atom, and this is thought to be enough to avoid the paradoxes of infinite divisibility.’
- ‘We exchange stories about school, cats, divisibility rules, and broccoli, whatever seems to float her boat.’
- ‘This early form of barter, however, does not provide the transferability and divisibility that makes trading efficient.’
- ‘In fact, the very same criteria - homogeneity, divisibility, replicability, and boundedness - apply in both cases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.