One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You're a prime candidate for divided skirts, tiered skirts and those with hemline ruffles.’
- ‘‘I noted you hadn't changed,’ he remarked, noting her usual divided skirts and braid.’
- ‘Short divided skirts have now gained popularity, along side the traditional dress with a full skirt.’
- ‘Some women took a dress that could be undone and rebuttoned as a divided skirt.’
- ‘She opted to wear grey, divided skirts for the exercise, to give her more room to move.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.