One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘I noted you hadn't changed,’ he remarked, noting her usual divided skirts and braid.’
- ‘You're a prime candidate for divided skirts, tiered skirts and those with hemline ruffles.’
- ‘Short divided skirts have now gained popularity, along side the traditional dress with a full skirt.’
- ‘She opted to wear grey, divided skirts for the exercise, to give her more room to move.’
- ‘Some women took a dress that could be undone and rebuttoned as a divided skirt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.