One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition in which diverticula are present in the intestine without signs of inflammation.Compare with diverticulitis
- ‘The first, a man in his 30s, had severe constipation and resultant diverticulosis.’
- ‘Many people with diverticulosis have no symptoms at all.’
- ‘If nothing else, they should help reduce the risk of heart disease, diverticulosis, and constipation.’
- ‘Apart from moderate colonic diverticulosis in the second case, each bowel was otherwise grossly unremarkable.’
- ‘Small-volume diarrhea may accompany diverticulosis of the colon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.