One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to diverticula.
- ‘In the first part of the study, patients with diverticular hemorrhage were treated medically, including transfusions as required.’
- ‘In addition, no diverticular orifices were identified.’
- ‘The inflammatory infiltrate raised the possibility of an infectious granulomatous disease or a conventional diverticular abscess.’
- ‘The cause is believed to be related to chronic irritation of the diverticular wall as a result of prolonged food retention.’
- ‘This procedure consists of dividing the septum between the cervical esophagus and the diverticular pouch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.