One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Males fly readily both diurnally and nocturnally.’
- ‘Experimenters have established the use of a time-compensated sun-compass by homing pigeons and diurnally migrating songbirds.’
- ‘The biology, including sexual communication and the ecology of diurnally active species, is poorly understood.’
- ‘Nocturnal migrants following coasts and diurnally mobile individuals may also be channeled into those peninsular areas.’
- ‘Several diurnally active bird species call or sing at night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.