One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Several diurnally active bird species call or sing at night.’
- ‘Males fly readily both diurnally and nocturnally.’
- ‘Experimenters have established the use of a time-compensated sun-compass by homing pigeons and diurnally migrating songbirds.’
- ‘The biology, including sexual communication and the ecology of diurnally active species, is poorly understood.’
- ‘Nocturnal migrants following coasts and diurnally mobile individuals may also be channeled into those peninsular areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.