One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've never understood how anyone could be so dithery as to have no idea who to vote for.’
- ‘Ahead of them was another reception desk with another dithery, blonde receptionist behind it.’
- ‘I do not, however, think this subject is black and white… far too many grey areas - hence the somewhat dithery opinion.’
- ‘Things liven up, too, when Mr G appears, shaky and dithery in his stained white suit, having problems with his colostomy bag.’
- ‘And someone has obviously told Bertie to be more decisive, because he isn't nearly as dithery as he was before.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.